I have started another Note Book Cover to work on inbetween the patchwork one.
I need to think about what to put on the patchwork one and this one is for between times.
As you can see, this is different. Made in linen, I am only embellishing the front.
Last week I had a lovely haul of vintage lace edgings and just couldn't wait to use some.
This is the start.
Here's something I've tried out and has been successful.
Organza roses made on muslin.
I hopefully intend to cut the muslin off from around the back and use them on the book cover.
And lastly, another tatted butterfly. Not the norm in red I know but I shall put it with all of the other tatted bits and no doubt at some point in time I shall use it.
This isn't pressed yet, so will look a bit nicer when finished.